7.05.2007

The Hinged Head of Hell

So, when you load your Pez dispenser, do you load a full package in, or leave one out to eat? I leave one out.

I'm splitting town tomorrow and I have 15 minutes until work is over today - so needless to say, I'm chewing my nails. There has been more disaster and random shit in the past week - as if things couldn't get worse. My cat went ballistic on the neighbor's arm and he's in kitty prison for 10 days. The neighbor's daughter is a friggin' nutjob and wants us to pay for stupid shit like a housemaid. The situation is likely to result in a lawsuit before long, which is just lovely. The bitch is demanding to have my cat put to sleep - which is why my father doesn't want me to talk to her. There's no way she can make that happen, so I'll just point and laugh while she spins her wheels. Our actual neighbor hasn't given us any trouble, only her psycho daughter. So, how much will this whole fiasco end up costing me? Well, let's start with the charge for kitty to be in a hotel for 10 days. Then, we can add in whatever attorney's fees and court filing fees, etc. Another friggin' nightmare.

But, at least I can escape for a while. I <3 NY! I just hope I don't have to hear about my dead brother constantly. I'll just drink a lot - wait..I do that now, and it doesn't help much....hmm...Vicadin?

2 comments:

phx said...

Have a blast in NY! Sometimes time away helps in ways that nothing else can. At least, that's what I found out this past weekend when I went away. It was total bliss.

ghost said...

i load it all. then devour them one after another.