4.03.2008

Let's Get the Hell Outta Here

Um...that rant about coffee shop boy?.....Over it. I just had an epiphany last night and then *bling*, I was over the whole situation. Yay! Now I'm just upset because I left my iPod on the charger at home. D'oh!!

I would like to abandon my current life/situation and go on to something new. I'm so bored and run down with the whole routine. I tried doing a few new things, like knitting groups and belly dancing. It worked for a while, but it all seems mundane again. I've been cruising around other, more creative/fortunate people's blogs and it's made me a little depressed/unsatisfied.

I need a makeover! No, not the kind where you pay some blone/beauty school cunt to spackle makeup on your face and tease your hair. I mean the kind where Queer Eye for the Straight Guy marches into your apartment (that reminds me. I need to get my dad's garage "pimped" somehow) and makes life beautiful again. Although, that would only work if they moved me to a new city and gave me a new job as well as the wardrobe advice. Poo.

I've decided that I'm going to invent a new style genre. It's called "GothaBilly". Yeah, like the bastard child of "goth" and "rockabilly". Half of my existing wardrobe already applies. It's going to have to be back to the Bettie do as soon as I can afford it. My tummy really needs some flattening. Let's see....manicure (that's when you pay some Vietnamese/Korean cunt to spackle your nails with acrylics)...some sewing and some thrift store shopping....

Oh, and a new car and apartment...yeah, I'm all over that shit.

3 comments:

ghost said...

what was the epiphany?

Neko Noir said...

I can't really put it into words...I just realized all of a sudden, that I shouldn't worry about something I had no control over and it wasn't the end of the world. Or maybe I decided that he wasn't worth all the stress. Regardless, it was like I had been groping for a light switch in a dark room and finally found it.

Neko Noir said...

Damn....that Gothabilly look I thought I'd invented? Well, it's already been thought of - Psychobilly.