12.18.2005

Hell's Jingle Bells

My, it looks as if it's been about a month since I've posted anything here. It may be the holidays approaching and the mad rush to spend as much money as possible beforehand. It may be my complete lack of interest in anything online other than Neopets. I'm a fucking addict. I don't even work at my job anymore. It's just the bare minimum that I can get away with before I log on to get my fix. This is worse than heroin. Heroin isn't free!

Anyway, I must have thought of a hundred viable posts to tack up here. Neko A Go Go was supposed to be a notebook of sorts. So that I might jot down ideas to expand upon later. That obviously hasn't worked. I don't have much to say now, other than, "Yes, I'm still alive." and "No, I haven't abandoned this project completely." Maybe after the holidays, I'll have more to elaborate on. I did see "Narnia" today. I do recommend it.

I've got family flying into town on Tuesday. So, my father's stressing out that the house won't be absolutely spottless before they arrive. You see, my Grandmother almost never leaves her house. So, this may be the last time she's to set foot in this awful state. Apparently, if everything isn't perfect, my father's going to have another heart attack. God damn it.

1 comment:

shenry said...

Hey, thanks for throwing that party on Saturday. We all had bunches of fun. Your jello shots were quite tasty.