9.17.2007

Klickity-klackity Hell

Hey You,

Yeah, you with the rolling luggage. Are you on your way through the airport? No, I think not. I know you’re just going to work with that thing. First of all, you’re a freakin’ retard. Secondly, if you trip me with that crap one more time, I’m going to put you in a wheelchair. Nevermind the dirty look you gave me when I kicked your crappy baggage, as if it was my fault; as if you didn’t just cut in front of me with that bullshit bag you’ve got there. Is it such a strenuous task to pick something up with your freakin’ hands and carry it? Do you have bowling balls in that thing that you’re dragging around behind you? I’m going to smack the living shit out of you with your own stupid wheeled briefcase. Get a god damned backpack for that shit.

Love,

Neko

No comments: