9.21.2007

The Sweetest Ideas Are Born In Hell

This idea freakin' rocks! If I still had any friends left, I'd use this idea for a little shindig. Maybe when I finally, finally find an apartment, this will be my housewarming party idea. I do have friends though, it's just that the closest two of them have either screwed me over or don't talk to me anymore. But, my bf has lots of friends, so maybe I will get along with them. He's got one close friend who also happens to be his ex-girlfriend. I am SO trying to be mature about it, but it really bugs me. He asked if I wanted to go meet her last night and I said no. I was feeling cranky and insecure and drunk. When I finally meet her, I want to be really cool about the situation and not treat her like shit for no good reason. After all, who's with him now? Right, I am.

3 comments:

ghost said...

youre more mature and cool than me, i'd just say..well, let me put it this way, fuck that noise.

phx said...

wow, never mind the chips and salsa, whip out some homemade cakes! jeez. i could never do it.

quite a dry spell over here (although who am i to talk, really)... things must be going well with that bf of yours. :)

Neko Noir said...

ghost - he's pissed at her right now and it secretly makes me happy.

phoenix - i only get ambitious like this once a year.