1.09.2009

Things Can Grow In Hell

Amy 3

This is what my Amaryllis looked like when I came back from the long New Years' weekend. I was agog at how much it grew!! Of course, I had to edit the picture a bit to block out certain office info, and I did a sloppy job of it, but it's early and I haven't had coffee yet.

In other news, I had another enormous fight with my alcoholic father last week. In all my 32 miserable years of living, he has never used the tone of voice that he used with me that night. It scared me. I actually felt threatened - and I've never been scared of Dad. So, I left his house in tears and this most recent past Wednesday, I moved all of my things out. Effectively, I'm homeless for the time being. Life, as usual, sucks. And I haven't even mentioned the fiasco with my cousin yet. Fuck.

2 comments:

ghost said...

i'm sorry, neko. im lucky my father was a stable man.

Immortal Woman said...

Ok, I am offically now going to worry about you now. My dad had alzheimers bad so he was just crazy most of my life so I cannot imagine being so frightened I would have had to leave. This is not a good sign for the year to come. Crap. Although you may be acheiving your 'new goal'whether that was the plan or not. Will keep you in my prayers. (PS- The plant is freaking me out a little.)