7.01.2005

Hell and the 7 Joys

In response to a recent post by shenry, I thought I'd offer up a list of 7 simple pleasures in life that I, personally, enjoy. (in no particular order)

1. Eating Cheetos cheese off of my fingers.
2. Going out for Dim Sum or Sushi.
3. Crushing on rock stars.
4. Imagining suitable fates for people who piss me off.
5. Showers.
6. Opening envelopes with a letter knife.
7. Trying to guess foreign languages I overhear.

For those who have seen Amelie, I love the parts in that movie where the narrator lists each characters likes and dislikes. I like to bury my hands in buckets of dried beans too, just like Amelie

1 comment:

shenry said...

Oh, those are good.

#4 is excellent, and #5 almost made my own list.

Now I'm craving Cheetos and Dim Sum... we should do some Dim Sum at Mee Yee Lin soon.