11.02.2005

Like A Bat Out of Hell

Hey, wanna see something wicked-bad? Neko got a wild hair for some ink on Halloween and got herself tattooed. It's been way, way too long since Neko went under the needle. Now Neko's got an evil bat creature perched on her shoulder. Freakin' cool!

I've decided that I'm going to fall in love with random things, instead of real people. The way I figure it, if I direct all of those intense feelings at an object, or a movie character, I won't sandblast anyone foolish enough to fall into a relationship with me. My flavor of the moment is the main character in High Tension. Fuckin' A!! Not only is she a dyke, not only does she masturbate at the beginning of the movie, but she's a tough-ass psycho bitch. Love, love. love! I've never been so horny during a horror movie in my life. Is it wrong to bust out the vibrator while someone on screen is being shredded to bloody pulp with a gas powered circular saw? Oh, and did I mention she's French? Fuckin' A!!

1 comment:

shenry said...

I like this new philosophy. Fall in love with things. Very safe. No messy breakups. No hurt feelings. And no stds.