1.25.2007

Something Good Comes Out of Hell

I did a good deed on my lunch hour today. There's a place called Overland that's just down the mall from here. They prominently display fur coats and fur lined coats in their shop windows. So, I took the cards I got from the Human Society:



And lined all 50 of them up against the windows of their shop. Nobody stopped me and nobody commented. I left one on the train this morning too. Maybe someone will see them and think twice about supporting that store. I had also ordered door hangers from the same site and I'll go around this weekend and put them on the houses in my neighborhood. Don't worry, they're inoffensive.

3 comments:

ghost said...

but we likes the offensive ones.

shenry said...

You can also go into the store and browse the fur coats. As you browse, you can discretely drop the cards in the pockets of the coats.

Neko Noir said...

Shenry - Bingo! That's a great plan. I'll have to order more cards today.