1.17.2007

A Hell of A Thing



This is a Chinchilla. Cute, huh? I think he's friggin' adorable. People like to make coats out of these creatures. Sick bastards. Do you know how many of these furry little lives it takes to make ONE coat?! Oh, only about a hundred. So, if you like to wear fur, or you like to torture and slaughter these little guys, just to make a buck off of some vein socialite, I hope your innards boil. I hate you and if I see you, I will make my hatred apparent.

In case you can't tell, I'm on an anti-fur rampage. With the weather being cold and all, I see more and more people wearing fur coats and fur-trim. Fur trim is still fur people! I hate them and I want to hurt them and scream at them and ask them what gives them the right. I keep plenty warm without having some poor fuzzy things' blood on my hands. How can people be so callous and cruel and idiotic? For too long, the anti-fur campaign has tried to play to people and their heartstrings. But, it doesn't seem to be working. Not saying it should stop. No, keep going with that route, but we need something stronger to make people end the madness.

No comments: