5.04.2007

The Nipples From Hell

I'm fustrated. And restless. And dwelling in malaise.
My affair with the married man is oddly steamy one minute and cold as ice another. It's evident that he's not interested in breaking up his family. And I honestly don't want him to. I'm certainly not ready to commit to a man with children. So, I'm getting to be tired of the whole thing.
The 20-year old I went out with last night (to take my mind off of married guy), was seriously disappointing. I mean, the kid was nice and the movie was decent, but I just couldn't get into anything physical with him. It's strange for me though, because I've never had that problem before as long as I was even marginally attracted to someone.
I just want some good, satisfying sex and it has been entirely too long.
So, because I need something new and refreshing, I've decided that I'm going for the whole "1950's Pin-Up Girl" look, ala Bettie Page. Only, add a slightly gothy, slightly rockabilly twist to it. Maybe a little more like Suicide Girls. I've been teetering on a new style for weeks now, but hadn't quite found anything I thought suited me. But I think I've finally "pinned" it down.
That said, I'm headed off early this afternoon to go and get a haircut. I'm dying the locks black and having it clipped in the style of fetish diva above. Then, I am going to run down and have both of my nipples peirced. I am so bored and sick of everything around me lately that I just need a change. The easiest things to change are me.

1 comment:

phx said...

yee-ouch to the nipples. I think you'll pull off the goth/50s pin up girl look excellently. :) how is the painting coming?