5.28.2007

Does Hell Mean Anything?

So what does it all mean?

I went to the crash site today. There were bits and pieces of the vehicle everywhere. Little tiny shreds of something tragic happening. But, what does it mean that I found a scrap of the auto with my initials drawn on it? What the fuck?

Why do I keep seeing my brother's birthday everywhere? It was on an episode of Ugly Betty. It was a time stamp on one of the crime show episodes. The pint of half and half in the fridge expires on my brother's birthday. What the fuck does that mean?

Am I just seeing all of these things because he's dead? Where they there before, but I never would have noticed? I don't believe in Heaven. I don't believe in Hell. I don't believe in God or Satan. Although I have a preoccupation with the pop culture depictions of the devil, I have no actual belief that such a character exists. In fact, I believe strongly that they don't.

However, I do believe in ghosts and a certain level of the supernatural. Contradictory? I don't think so. But, I don't want to get into my spiritual debate just yet. One thing I do believe strongly in is coinsidence. Everything happens because of something else, and maybe if I was acute enough, I could sense the pattern.

So, I feel that the piece of car crash that I picked up today on that road meant something. I just can't figure out what.

2 comments:

ghost said...

and maybe someone is trying to tell you something.

shenry said...

Contradictory, but perhaps still compatible.