8.25.2007

Milestone in Movie Hell

Guess What?! I have reached the 50 mark over at Neko Goes to the Movies!!! It's been a lot of work and a lot of movies thusfar. My class project over at The Art Institute is actually the template for Neko Movies. It's not up yet, but we're getting close. There will be Flash and animations and loads of cool shit when it's finished - a totally new look for the site. I'm even going to change the title and give it it's own domain. So, look for those changes in the future. Oh, and thanks to the one person who's gone a voted for her favorite zombie movie. What the Hell are the rest of you waiting for?! Ghost? I'm so disappointed. Where's the love, man?

2 comments:

ghost said...

i must have missed something. my fav zombie movie is the newest dawn of the dead.

Neko Noir said...

ghost, hon, the poll is at my movie site (see link in post). Land of the Dead is an option.