8.06.2007

Tagging In Hell

Great. The one day in a long while that I've been over to visit ghost and what happens? I get tagged. Just great.

each player lists 8 facts about themselves, the rules of the game appear before the facts do, the player ends by tagging 8 people.

Neko Fact #1: I rarely drink anything that doesn't have either caffine or alcohol in it.

Neko Fact #2: I pay $19.00 a month for a membership to a gym I never visit.

Neko Fact #3: I'm not sure if I can cut it in this web design class I payed for.

Neko Fact #4: I despise the homeless.

Neko Fact #5: I won't kiss anyone who's just eaten meat.

Neko Fact #6: I can't stop spending money.

Neko Fact #7: I've hated smoking for years and I can't quit.

Neko Fact #8: I'm working on a new painting that I'm afraid to show anyone.

The only problem, ghost, is that I don't know 8 people! So, I guess, whomever might be reading this - you're tagged! (if you have a blog and unless you've already done this) Who am I kidding?! There aren't eight people who read Little Tragedies!!

2 comments:

ghost said...

show me your painting. ill show you my latest.

Neko Noir said...

I've heard that line before, naughty ghost!