10.11.2007

People In Hell Want Ice Water

Lately, this blog has become a storage facility for all the cool links I find online. There hasn't been much actual "blogging". Today, I was looking at pictures of zombies, in an attempt to formulate costume plans for the coming holiday. I came across one girl's blog. She makes knitted zombies. I think I want to have sex with her, just for that. I added her as Cakeyvoice at right. She made knitted White Stripes too. Where does this chick live, because I'm going to find her and rip her clothes off?

Hey, did you know Runts candy now has pineapple? Freakin' weird. No wonder I'm so hyper.

Oh, "what's been going on?" you ask. Long story short - work sucks major league ass, the relationship is topsy turvy, I haven't been home much, and I'm just as broke as I ever am. Going back to NYC in December.

Ta for now. Got to go get my smoke on (yeah, I fucked up the quitting thing again).

No comments: