12.13.2007

The First Project from Hell

(...did you know that an almond fig cake tastes great paired with some Stilton blue cheese?....hell's yea)

Last night I finally got around to uploading all of the pictures from my digicam onto the computer. There were over 250 of them! The main motivation behind that dreadful task was to get pics of all my little projects of late and post them here like I promised. I didn't get pictures of everything, unfortunately. I remember barely finishing sealing up the package for my aunt before exclaiming, "Shit, I didn't take a damn picture of it." I was so pissed because I'd been reminding myself for something like 3 days in a row. I worked on that damned gingerbread house tissue box cover for a while. I thought it would be such a clever and fun little project, but it was a bitch. By the time I was done, I hated it. So, maybe it's best that I don't have evidence of its existence. Besides, "gingerbread-house-tissue-box-cover" doesn't sound that great of a gift all of a sudden.

So, I decided that I'll post each project in seperate posts because it would be far too long to read if I did them all at once. The first one will be the dragon scarf I knitted for mother. But, right now I have to look busy.

No comments: