1.07.2008

Hell's New Flavor

Okay. So I've decided that these are the new things I'm into:

poppy seeds
squirrels
appliques
buttons

I'm going to collect squirrel things now. Lots of squirrel things. I wonder where I can get a 2008 squirrel calendar.

I'm flying out to California on Friday. More travel! At the end of the month I will have been all the way from the East Coast to the West Coast. This time, I'm going to a funeral. Mom's side of the family. I don't really like anyone on that side. I hate her husband, who I'm going to have to endure, painfully, for 5 days. My mom wants to stick me with her brother, who I haven't seen nor heard from since I was 13. Not happening. I'll get a freakin' hotel if I have to. At least I will get to see the ocean and maybe shop for some cool buttons and vintage stuff. maybe.

1 comment:

ghost said...

good luck.