1.07.2008

iHell Envy

Oh man. I want an iPhone bad. Every time I see one, I start to salivate. When I rub one off, it's the iPhone's gleaming surface I dream about. It begs you to touch it. So smooth, black and techno-geekery *swoon*! I've just about had it with Sprint anyway. They just keep making up bogus charges for me.

"Uh yeah...that's the, um....cat owner's tax and video blog accessing fee."

"But I don't have a video blog."

"Yeah, but you need that package to send text messages."

"Crap!"

"There's also a one-time phone cussing fee of $5.00 for each seperate swear word."

And then there's the fact that if you're a little late with your bill, you can't access your invoice on their website. That makes it so you can't see what they're charging you for until after you've paid for it. Plus, I'm supposed to have a plan that only costs $39.99 a month. Instead, I'm paying $125.00 twice a month?! How the Hell did that happen?? I've investigated and it's hard, really hard, to get any answers from anyone.

That little fact coupled with the newest development make the time ripe for change. Over the past 5 days or so, some psycho (or psycho machine) with nothing better to do has been calling my phone in excess of 20 times a day. There are never any messages left and nobody answers when I pick up the call. I asked customer (dis)service and they told me to call the police. The police told me to call customer service. Fucking figures, don't it? So, it's time to change my number anyway.

I'd run right out and satisfy my burning desire for an iPhone right now except that you have to have the latest version of iTunes to jumpstart your phone. My computer at home doesn't have the version of Windows I need to support the latest version of iTunes. Fuck, fuck and double fuck! What must I do??

...P.S. if I get a new phone, AT&T is going to have to check my credit, which might look bad when I try to get a car loan in 3 months.

No comments: