10.22.2008

Imagine You're in Hell

I'm in love with my boss. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I've developed an unsettling crush on my boss, which he knows absolutely nothing about. How does that sound? It's far more accurate. He's not terribly appealing in the looks department (not that he's at all ugly, but he's no Robert Downey, Jr.), but personality-wise he's holding a royal flush. I hadn't even realized that I felt anything unusual for him until a sexual dream caught me off guard. That didn't really mean much either until I heard him talking to his wife on the phone and noticed I was getting jealous.

Yes, I'm doing my best to resist. I am smart enough to realize that fantasizing over your married supervisor isn't the best thing in the world. To get mixed up in that is almost certainly doomed. To even hint to him that I'm infatuated would mean a 95% chance of not having this job anymore. I like my job. So, I'm just going to write it down and leave the poor guy alone. I have to admit though, that it's very, very tempting to recommend the movie Secretary to him. That's a hot movie!

Okay, so for the purposes of the written fantasy world, let's call my boss Mr. Crane. I'm not going to describe the dream that floated this infatuation up from my subconscious except to say that it involved his fingers and my unmentionables. But just yesterday, the two of us shared a piece of cake. I'd bought it to support National Feral Cat Day. It was chocolate with chocolate creme frosting and raspberry preserves throughout. Mmm. We're going though moving madness here and I suggested that the two of us share the cake as a way to de-stress. Instead of cutting the piece in half, we had two forks and shared it from the same plate (i.e. takeout box). Sound romantic? It really wasn't. We just took turns with our forks and had polite conversation. Since that dream, it's been kind of difficult to look Mr. Crane in the eye. In reality, the cake eating wasn't in any way suspicious. If someone else in the office had walked in, nothing would have set off any alarms.

In my head, though, I'm sitting on his lap (and about 40 pounds thinner) and hand feeding him the cake. Oh my. As he's licking the chocolate and raspberry off of my fingers, he's also reaching up my business-like skirt.

2 comments:

Network Geek said...

Hi, you don't know me and I've never commented on your blog before. Before you read my comment, please understand, I'm a total smart-ass.
Thank you.

The Secretary is, indeed, a hot movie.
If you recommend it to your boss, you will be hit with either a sexual harassment suit, a "random" drug screen, or a restraining order. It's not worth it, I promise.

My ex-wife pointed out to me that one of my employees had a "thing" for me several jobs and many years ago. It creeped me out from that moment on. Don't tell him. Ever.

Neko Noir said...

NG - thanks for coming out of lurk mode!
Yes, sound advice. Fortunately, I'm not fool enough to fuck up my job that way. Besides, the crush was short-lived. I just need to get laid.