10.21.2008

Sweaty From All That Hellfire

After the moving madness at work, the blood-spattered incident at home and the uncomfortable situation at mother's house lately, I need to take some time to look at Robert Downey Jr.'s hottness.



Why, oh why aren't there more pictures from Iron Man on the 'net? I swear there were juicier shots than this in that movie. Well, he's a sexy beast anyway. I'd totally let him have his way with me. (grin) I keep saying that I'm not into men anymore. I should change that to, "I'm only into famous men now." The regular guys are just too much headache to deal with.

2 comments:

ghost said...

im pretty sure downey would be more than a headache and a handful. he's a diva and a heroin junkie. well, recovering anyway....

Neko Noir said...

Well, I was a heroin junkie too, so I can't exactly judge him for it. But, a diva? I guess I'm not surprised. I just want to do his laundry.