11.25.2008

Oh Hell, You Di'nt!

I can't believe I haven't posted since that ridiculous crush on my stupid boss (Well, he's not really stupid, but anyway). I am so over that...ish. Life has been a crushing weight lately though. I got into a huge fight with my alcoholic father over the weekend. So bad that I left the house in tears and went apartment shopping the very next day. I'm waiting to hear back about the place. How long does it take to do a damn credit check?! Bastards. Keeping me in suspense. grumble. grumble.

To cheer myself up, I thought I'd post some more horrible fashion blunders! Yay!
This morning, I saw this guy:

Manty Lines

I first noticed him because he had a little bird tattoo on his hand. Then, I started looking at his crotch. Poor guy must be lacking some equipment because I couldn't see so much as a ruffle in that area. And THEN I noticed that he's got mad VPL going on (follow the gun). I didn't think guys could have visible panty lines (I'm calling them Manty lines)! Hee hee. Let that be a lesson to all the Hot Topic Emo fellas out there - if you're going to wear tight pants, skip the boxers! Sadly, that's probably going to be the highlight of my day.

Some time ago, I was out for pizza with Mom when I ran into this monstrosity:

Teal Terror

What is the deal with women and their gia-normous purses these days? Not only are these things large, they're normally some type of imitation animal hide and covered with chrome buckles and plates. What an eyesore, not to mention you could probably fit a body in there...

5 comments:

phx said...

I can't stand purses. And that on looks like something a cow puked up.

Kudos for you for taking these photos of random people. Did they notice?

Sneaky Neko. :)

Rochelle said...

Ha! Maybe the fact that they could fit a body in it is the whole purpose! That makes ME intrigued!

Neko Noir said...

Nobody noticed me taking pictures - I'm a photo ninja!!

ghost said...

they start them young. you should see the purses my students bring to class. shoplifters of the world unite!

Immortal Woman said...

My purse is so big, I can carry my laptop in it! There is a direct relationship with the lack of organization and the size of the purse. I have so much crap I cannot find anything but can't stop myself from shoving more junk in it! My next step is a shopping cart.