6.08.2005

Hell's Other Shoe

Remember a while back (see "Hell Comes in Threes") I mentioned car trouble, and then driver's license trouble? Well, I knew the other shoe was going to drop before long, since we all know that these things happen in threes.

I won a trip to New Orleans on the radio!! That's right, hotel stay, VIP tickets to a concert, transportation, the works! I even won a CD, a t-shirt, and a stuffed toy. The only problem is, I can't claim my prize without an I.D.!!!! Last week, I waited 3 hours at the DMV, only to be told that I have to take the driving and written tests and that those tests had been discontinued for the day. GAaaarh!

Is there any way to get an I.D. like, tomorrow?

1 comment:

shenry said...

So bitter sweet.

Bitter is the lost id and the dmv.

Sweet is a free trip to New Orleans.