9.16.2005

Going Straight To Hell

I suppose I'd better keep up with this thing before it gets away from me again.

I'm not dating that guy from work anymore. He's not that guy from work anymore, since he quit. Our relationship and his employment lasted almost exactly the same amount of time. I thought I'd be crushed when it was over. However, I'm finding that I don't really care that much. I mean, he was really hot, but he never lasted more than 3 minutes in the sack. Such a waste.

There was a guy that I was kind of seeing that works at the liquor store. That's over too now. But, he was way beneath me anyhow and I was just lonely I guess. Sounds conceited of me, but c'mon and tell me you've never felt the same about anyone. I'm just being honest.

So, the leads me to once again examine my issues with relationships. I don't have a good track record. Consider that the first boy I ever kissed is now serving a life sentence for murder, the first guy I ever seriously dated has disappeared from the face of the earth, and the first man I married attempted to murder me. Sure can pick 'em, can't I?

More later...I have to look like I'm working...

No comments: