8.02.2006

Might As WHell Try

I find that the dumbest mistake any criminal can make is to film themself committing a crime. I'll admit, when one is engaged in clandestine activities, especially when going on solo missions, it's tempting to want to preserve the occasion in some fashion. But, it's just plain idiotic. Not that I'm planning anything illegal....well, at least not anything that will bring harm to anyone....

It would be almost equally as assenine to go online and detail the various steps of such a hypothetical plan. James Bond would never get anywhere if his targets weren't fool enough to indulge themselves with a step by step outline of their master plans. Ever so foolish my dear Mr. Goldfinger. The only fanatics bold enough to leave paper trails are serial killers. I've been led to believe that these men are so intelligent, they'd never be caught if they didn't want to be. But...I don't plan to hurt anyone...not even a plant.

Actually, I had planned to hurt myself quite severely not so many days ago, but those urges have passed. It's a good thing I have friends. Well, I'd better finish off this bottle of wine and get to work...I mean BED...BED, I'm going to bed...

No comments: