6.26.2007

Hell is Very Deer to Me

Oh, deer me.

Today, instead of a mountain goat, I feel like a deer. Still pointy-hooved, but more delicate and long-legged. I can't believe these shoes aren't killing my feet. They're lovely. Oh, and no animals were harmed in the making of them either.

Have I mentioned that I'm going to New York next month? I can hardly wait. It will be so nice to get out of here and see the big city again. In the meantime, I've got to get some financial aid lined up for this class I'm going to take at the art school. I'm excited for that two. If there's one thing the death of my brother has taught me, it's that you can go at any time. So, it's best to do what you really want while you can. And, since I'm sick of my life the way it is, I'm trying at least in some meager way to make some changes. If it goes well, this site will kick ass, 'cause I'm going for a web design certification. If I like that, I may take more classes, but I need to work whatever I consider into my work schedule.

1 comment:

phx said...

Web design--I'm jealous! Between that and a trip to NY, things are definitely looking up!