6.14.2007

Why The Hell Not?

So, last night went okay. I do still have a few suspicions, but found the experience agreeable for the most part. The food at Earl's was really good. I wonder what their other vegetarian option tastes like. I made sure to order the most expensive drink I could get away with. Neko loves her vodka martinis. I didn't see the guy's car, but he said it's a blue Honda convertable.

Today at lunchtime, we are meeting again. This time, it will be at a coffee shop on Curtis, where it crosses the mall. We are going to go to his office after coffee, which he says is a couple of blocks away. So, we'll see how it goes. If I don't come back from lunch, someone here will notice and freak out. Like I said before, nothing should go wrong, but you never know.

In even stranger news, my cousin called me last night from NYC. He says that he's moving to my city in a couple of weeks. My cousin's behavior and lifestyle is somewhat erratic in the first place, so I never know if his plans will come to fruition or if he will go in another direction. But, he says that he's coming here to live with a friend and get help. He asked if it was okay. I told him that I would love to have him live here! The two of us are very close - despite the actual physical distance. I think we are two halves of the same soul (if you believe in that sort of thing). Anyway, it will be good for him to get out of the city and get the help he needs. It will be good for me to have him around.

4 comments:

phx said...

Just catching up.. and holy shit Neko. :( I hope your cousin does end up moving there and staying there. Sounds like he could help with the loneliness.

Neko Noir said...

Yeah, my life is full of crazy shit! It would be really great to have him here. I've always wanted to either room with him, or live in the same city. We could do a lot of good for each other.

phx said...

Any word yet on if he's coming?

Neko Noir said...

I haven't heard from him since. I did hear about him from my Grandma. What she told me sounded like something he made up to cover his exit. So, I might hear something soon.