6.25.2008

A Cloudy Day in Helldontown

Another set of clouds has rolled in.

a second set of clouds roll in,the real outdoors, reflected

But they're still light and fluffy, so the birdies below don't seem too worried.
These pictures are of the backside of the whole window display. The opposite side of the clouds have some detail, but you're not missing much. This is the side I stare at all day, so it has to be somewhat entertaining. Partly, I'm just wondering if the people who walk past it day by day will notice what's going on. Also partly, I need something to amuse myself with.

Feeling a bit....mopey today. It's probably because I'm out of meds (again). Stupid.

3 comments:

Immortal Woman said...

I send you hugs!

Immortal Woman said...

Without my meds it all seems cloudy.

Neko Noir said...

That's because it is cloudy - meds or no. Or maybe I need new meds.