6.24.2008

Paper Cut-outs of Hell

Yes, I've been remiss in updating Little Tragedies. Sometimes, little tragedies and minor changes obscure the path to blogging. There was a death. There's a new job. General malaise. Much Gummi Popcorn updating. I like having that site as a form of expression, because it isn't so personal.

But, I have a big window in my new office. It looks right out into the hallway - whoopee. So, a while ago, I decorated it with little paper-chain birdies. They were just hanging out.

These birds are a paper chain

But then, I decided that the birdies needed some drama. See that cloud rolling in from the East?

a cloud rolls in from the East,the birds are wary of the drifting clouds

Oh. There's another one coming from the West...

first, came the birds,then, the clouds started rolling in

I wonder what will happen on this glorious landscape of glass. Stay tuned......

No comments: