4.04.2006

Brush Stroking Myself to Hell

I've been working on that painting. My computer, however, has been refusing to recognize the digicam plugged into its USB port for some time. So, it's not until now that I'm able to share the continuing progress with my beloved audience. The orange hoodie is still on hold, I'm afraid. I still haven't come up with a solution. I may iron it, wash it and see if that does the trick.

Without further ado, or to do, or doo doo, here are the recent pics of the painting.



I've started to add a few colors and fill in the body.



This is basically the same pic, but with a few more colors.



Here's where I started yesterday. I managed to squeeze in my crows. This has inspired me to do a whole crow series. Yesterday, I picked up my next canvas and a new paintbrush.

So, this final pic is how the painting stands now.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I like your style... writing and painting. The star is the part that stands out most for me... that and the contrast of her to the red sky/black crows.

shenry said...

I really like the way those crows turned out in the background. It's a good contrast to the cuteness of the main subject