11.28.2006

Postcards from Hell

I was cruising around the web, looking for something to read, looking for some inspiration for my next movie review, looking for some way to kill the next 2hours and 45minutes until I get to leave the office, when I came upon this, via ghost's blog. It has much the same appeal as Found Magazine, if you're familiar. It's like being an anonymous voyer into another anonymous someone's private life for just a moment. I guess that's much of what reading blogs is all about, but take a look and see for yourself. I might even consider submitting something myself. I used to trade these things called "decos" when I was more into the penpal thing. They're basically a homemade booklet with a theme. The booklet is passed from person to person and each recipient must decorate a page following the theme and pass it on. Some of the entries on this Post Secret site remind me of pages from those books.

Looks like I'm helping out at a concert tonight after work. Should be fun. I don't know who's playing though, but I'll likely get to meet them. Now, I just have to find a way to get down there without a car...

3 comments:

Neko Noir said...

Rock. It's going to be Panic! at the Disco and the new light rail goes right there!

ghost said...

sweetner. you lucked rightout then, eh?

Neko Noir said...

Totally, except I never got to meet the band. But, I'm not their biggest fan, so eh.