3.02.2006

Cisco Goes to Hell

So, here I am, drinking Milwaukee's Best Light and eating Girl Scout cookies. What a healthy diet, no? I've been pondering for a while about this topic, and since I'm on a roll, I thought, "Why not?"

Thongs. I must have a weird shaped ass. I mean, I'm no J-Lo, but I've definately got an ass. I've been complimented several times on it's shape and spankfulness. But, that was mostly from guys with an agenda. The reason I think I must have an unusual ass, is that virtually every pair of underwear I own crawls up there! I must have around 20 pairs of panties and all but maybe 2 of them end up in the crack after about 5 minutes. Do most women have this problem? I've determined that it's not the style of underwear, because my collection varies in it's fashions. I've got boy-shorts, bikini, lacey, cotton, briefs, you name it. It's not that I'm wearing the wrong size either. So, I've detetermined that it must be ME.

Thongs. They're not particularly comfortable. One thing they do have going for them is that if they end up in your crack, they're in the right place. So, you don't have to sneak those precious seconds in the elevator, or in the stairwell, or that creepy storage room, to dig them out. Guys seem to like them. My step-sister said to me in a conversation once, "I mean, at least that means I get to wear thongs all week." Get to? She's a good deal heavier than me. I don't imagine she looks all that hot sporting a thong, but what do I know?

Thongs. I'm wearing one right now. It has cute little pink bows, and see through patch in the front and that's about all there is to it. I have around 5 pairs of thongs. Why do I own them? Because I thought they were cute in the store. Oh, and guys seem to like them. Why am I wearing one? Because I've been too lazy to do laundry lately and that's all I've got clean. Frankly, I'm not confident enough to wear one on a date, unless it matches my outfit and there's nothing else clean. I'm much more comfortable wearing my boy briefs with the glowing skeletons on them. Those rock. Yes, I wish they were clean right now.

...and Milwaukee's Best Light? I don't recommend it.

No comments: