3.29.2006

Hell Wear a Bright Orange Hoodie

Well, my bf called. I feel a bit better now. We set a date for Friday night and that should keep me going until then. I should harness my depressive energy and flow it into my art projects. I always work better when I'm about to destroy something. Also, I have a job interview next week and that helps me not feel so useless. Until then, I'm always available to model nude for cash. Seriously. I'd even let someone film me making out with another girl. Seriously. I had this dream this morning...oh my god. Yes, it involved me an several other girls. Mmm hm! I said I was off the man hunt.

So, here's a pic of the hoodie as it exists now. My brother said I should paint, "Property of Colorado State Prison" on it, but nevermind him. He's an idiot.



I ripped the elastic off the bottom, but the pockets fell out, so I had to stitch them up (in black of course).



Then, I decided to stitch up the rest of it...



And with the elastic band that I removed, I made ears. I've always wanted a hoodie with ears.



Now I'm off to paint bats over the whole thing. That is, if I can bring myself to take it off long enough. Have you ever seen an anime called Serial Experiment Lain? You know the little bear outfit she wears when she's moody? Well, it's like that here.

1 comment:

shenry said...

Okay, that is too cool. You're all creative and stuff. And Lain rocks. Her little bear outfit was so cute that I wanted to get all illegal on her preteen ass.