3.03.2006

I Wouldn't Be Caught In Hell Wearing That

Okay, since I've turned this thing into a virtual bitchfest, I might as well continue. I mean, who else can I vent to?

So, what's the deal with the itty-bitty sweater fashion? You know, the trend in jackets and botton-up sweaters that only go halfway down? It's really pissing me off! They're generally long sleve and worn over another shirt. So, don't their stomachs get cold? Why the Hell would you wear long sleves, but not have the rest of the thing go down all the way? Every time I see a woman wearing something like that, I have to stifle the desire to run up and smack her! Thank god none of my friends sports those things.

Our department here at work has moved recently to another floor. It's the top floor of the building and, for some reason, most of the people on this floor seem to think their noses should be as high as the office space. There's one girl in particular (who just happens to sport the stupid sweater thing EVERY FUCKING DAY) that really makes my temper flare. I don't ever have to talk to her or work with her or anything.

Oh crap...gotta go.

3 comments:

shenry said...

Can I add my fashion peeve?

Vests. It's the same as the half-sweaters. If you wear a vest do your arms not get cold?

Sounds like the worst possible fashion would be a half-sweater-vest combo. Does such a thing exist?

Neko Noir said...

roch - If I caught either of you wearing crap like that I'd slap you for your own good! I only hope that you'd do the same for me. Friends don't let friends wear stupid shit.

shen - The vest thing is totally the same problem. Unfortunately, the mini sweater / vest combo does exist. The horror...

Krista said...

GAH! Shrugs! Those are those half sweater/vest things. They cover shoulders kind of and not much else. and they look ridiculous. Like those half sweaters. Ugh.