3.29.2006

Small White Doses of Hell

Is it day 2 or day 3 without my Celexa? I'm not sure, but I can feel myself starting to slip. I wonder if I can last until Friday without doing something horrible. Maybe this Godiva hot chocolate will help, or these stale biscuits, each laden with a square of pure Godiva chocolate. A cigarette? Just don't go back to bed. That would be bad. Take a shower, change your clothes. Maybe a distraction, like video games would do the trick. A call from one of my friends would certainly help. But, I can't call anyone myself, lest I feel like a burden.

My email accout is with "Care 2". If you've ever been to the website, it's smothered in crys of "help these poor creatures" and "sign this petition or something will die". How can I tell I'm slipping? Because each little creature feature with it's large, pleading brown eyes makes me want to cry or do something drastic. I haven't done much but lay in bed, and I haven't spoken to anyone in 24 hours. Eesh. I should probably stay away from that bottle of wine in the kitchen. That's what got me into trouble yesterday.

I could call my therapist if things got really bad. But, I know what she would tell me. She'd say to get some meds. But, I can't do that, at least until I get that meager check on Friday. I texted my bf, thinking I could get a little pick me up in the way of reassurance or some attention. He hasn't texted me back or called in 2 days. I'm thinking he needs a break. A break I can understand. I know I'm just over reacting because I'm unbalanced. Talking to anyone like that right now might just bring the whole house of cards right down on my head. I sent a text to Shenry. He didn't text back, but I can understand that too. He was in the air sometime on tuesday, returning from a difficult family loss. So, it's okay that he didn't respond. He's got bigger problems than me right now.

So, for now, Little Tragedies is my only companion. So be it. It's one form of therapy I can use without depending on anyone else. Well, I do have to depend on the slowest of internet connections to open the door. I'm going to go and shower and do some laundry. That should get me up a little. Then, I should finish that hoodie I've been working on. I could even upload some pics of it here. That should be fun. I know, I'll make a list and just keep plugging away until I've forgotten all about jumping off bridges and cutting little holes in myself. Whee!

No comments: