12.11.2006

Click Here to Visit Hell

I've been adding links lately. They're mostly for my personal use. You know, as a sort of "favorites" list. But, I guess they describe my interests and thusly tell things about me as a person. Maybe I just want to say, "Hey, look at this bad-ass list of shit I found!". Regardless, I think I'm in love with Phil. Is it okay to have a crush on someone just from reading their blog for a couple of days? Initially, I thought that Phil was one of Ghost's students. Ghost, incidentally, has some cool-ass links on his blog. I've stolen a few. I found a sweet t-shirt shop via Cute Overload this morning and I linked that puppy too. There are stacks of shirts I want to order, like, "My Other Ride Is In Your Pants." Freakin' classic shit, man! Love it!

Oi, so the weekend was a bear to manage without the smoking. I did it though. I was really tempted to puff one on the sly, but, ultimately, I resisted.

...crud...don't you hate when work interferes with blogging?....

No comments: