12.19.2006

Hell Takes An Intermission

Oh, glorious and happy wonderment! Oh, skippy happy bunnies! Oh, delightful blue skies and lollipops! My gloom has momentarily lifted.

Was it only yesterday that I writhed with anger and fustration? At lunch, I was walking around the ped mall downtown and invented a new game for myself to quiet the evil inside me. I imagined that I had the power to decide who lives and who dies on the spot. So, I amused myself by assigning a "live" or "die" status to each passerby. No, I haven't reached the level of crazy that would have me randomly yelling at strangers. It was all in my head, I assure.

One might think that I'd be pleased to return home after a long day of work. It's a pleasure to return to a warm place with a bed and my kitties, but I loathe the company of my Father and Brother. I barely speak to them and when I do, it's what bare minimum I can muster without exploding in violent rage. I drink A LOT. I try to do as much as I can before the alcohol fades me blissfully to incoherance. Then, I just lie in bed and watch movies. It's a wonderful life, eh?

Yesterday I found out that my bank account was over drawn by...say...$100. There were checks that I needed to clear that hadn't even hit the bank yet. How did my money evaporate so quickly? It's almost inconceivable. How depressing. I sat in bed last night and thought about cutting myself. I considered cutting little patterns in the tops of my feet with an Exacto blade. Thought about how it would feel. But I didn't do it. I'm medicated now and those little pills don't let me do anything gruesome like that. I bet it would have felt good. Maybe it would have released some of this agression.

But....today I took care of my financial issue (or rather, the emergency has passed) and I hooked myself up with an advanced floor ticket to Magness Arena on March 4th. Who's playing you ask? Why, ONLY THE GREATEST BAND TO GRACE THE FACE OF THIS DARK EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! (Neko commences to scream like a lovestruck groupie.)

2 comments:

ghost said...

ah, the source of neko's cheerfulness. i have yet to hear the new cd.

Neko Noir said...

Gasp! It's to die for. Of course, I'm biased, but I think it's going to launch them into legendary status.