12.04.2006

Decembre Con El Diablo in El Inferno

This month, I am attempting to make up for all that procrastinating during the rest of the year. On January 1st, 2006 I made reservations, New Year's Reservations. I haven't accomplished dick in the past 11 months, so December is crack-down month! There's still a chance I can beat some of those goals. So, starting this morning, I have begun a laundry list of activities:

I'm going to quit smoking - cold turkey.
I'm going to quit drinking - until January.
I'm going on a diet - until my weight gets back down.
I'm not spending any money - except on food and gas.
I'm beginning to sketch out an exercise routine.

Just to keep myself on task, I've got to report in to Little Tragedies, fully confessing any breaches of this contract, in order to hold myself accountable on a daily basis. It's probably a good idea to stay out of my way for a while. I'm not liable to be very pleasant company. Already, I'm going cross-eyed with nicotine cravings. The first person who bumps into me on the bus this afternoon will have their eyes clawed out, details at 9.

2 comments:

ghost said...

good luck, neko

Neko Noir said...

thanks ghost! i think i just might do it this time.