5.05.2005

The Marriage from Hell

Well, well, well. So, it's finally rolled around to Cinco De Mayo again. I HATE May 5th!!

No, I hold no prejudice against Mexico or it's independence. For me, this day has an entirely different and altogether more sinister meaning.

Two years ago, exactly on this day, I marched into a courthouse in San Diego and proceeded to make one of the worst decisions of my life. Doomed myself to a year and a half of misery. - I got married. Thankfully, I'm divorced now. Oh, thank the gods!!

I wasn't the first failed marriage for my ex. He had another wife before. She had been with him for 8 years! She must have been completely psycho.

Hello single life, again! I must make it my goal to sleep with another man each year on this date - just to amuse myself at the thought of how pissed my ex would be if he only knew.

1 comment:

shenry said...

Sweet! Kickin' ass. I really like the red&black style... evil. I'd love to see you blogging again. I miss your written ramblings. I moved sites, too: estubby.com. Can I tweek my link to your new site or are you trying to keep this place on the dl?