5.23.2005

Who in Hell are You? (part 2)

(this is part 2. If you haven't read part one, scroll down and read the previous post before reading this one.)

He did not, however hold the door to his car open for me and that definately deserves a strike against him.

Manners: 1 point.

Once we were underway, I asked to use his cell phone so I could call step-sister (let's call her "Bugs". No idea why.) He didn't bitch about minutes and the phone was top-notch.

Bling: 0 points.

On the drive, we talked and discovered that we had both attended the same elementary school and the same middle school. Kinda cool in my book, since I don't know anyone else who grew up in my hood anymore, let alone some random person. We also talked alot about music, which is always a way in which I size up anyone I meet. As I mentioned earlier, he is a Van Halen fan. Although not a favorite with me, I recognize their place as rock legends. He is a Sammy Hagar man. I like David Lee Roth oh so much better.

Conversation: 0 points.
Musical Taste: 1 point.

That's going to have to be it for tonight. I'll continue this tomorrow.

No comments: