6.13.2006

The Sun Shines Perpetually In Hell

Answer these questions (to yourself):

Do you love to smoke those cognac dipped mini-cigars?

Are you unemployed?

Are you a smoker?

Do you find yourself financially unprepared to care for a family that consists only of yourself and 2 cats?

Are you a drinker?

Are you ghetto white trash?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, I have a small tip to make yourself miss those sweet little Al Capones a bit less. First, pull out a fresh cigarette from your almost-empty pack of Marlboro Lights. Then, go to the fridge, or cooler, or under your bed and pull out a full can of Milwaukee's Best. Light up. Next, hold the cigarette in the same hand as the beer and pop the can open. Make sure to splash some of the foam onto your Marlboro. Viola! You've now got a "Ghetto Al Capone"!

...Okay, that was stupid and pointless...

I've returned home from Spike's apartment and I'm fresh out of the shower. I managed to accomplish all but three of the tasks I set out to do yesterday. I didn't end up going to book club. Silver called me and she'd had a hard day at work, Random wasn't going to show because she's busy digging herself out from under boxes, and I hadn't even read the book. So, none of us went to book club. I had the unpleasant task of calling the hostess to advise her that she needn't be expecting us. The chick was a total cunt about it. I never liked her anyway. Cunt.

I didn't finish the mix cd for Shenry, Ghost and Silver. However, I did work on it, and it's not due until Friday. When I'm done here, I'll work on wrangling my chosen tracks into some kind of comprehendable order. I also didn't finish my lapbooks for Silver's Passion Party. That's not due until Friday either and some progress was made on that too. Everything else is done.

Tomorrow, I have a job interview. It's for some kind of consulting firm. I think they think I'm a paralegal. I'll see how long I can play along with that one. It sounds like it's way out in BFE, but if I get the job, I'll be moving soon and it won't be such a hassle to get there. Silver, Shenry, are you ready for a couple of new neighbors? I think I've found someone to put his name on the lease!

No comments: