10.26.2006

The Black March of Hell

As you may know, as I hope you know, as you should know, the latest release from My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade, dropped on Tuesday this week. Being as devoted as I am to the band, I preordered my deluxe, limited edition version of the album weeks ago. It came in a black velvet case with limited edition lithographs and a huge book of Gerard's drawings, etc. *swoon*

I've been reading many articles about this new album. Many say that it's got a Queen-like rock-opera quality to it. Some songs do have that essence and I can definately see the reference. Several articles have said that this new album ushers My Chem to a status of pre-legendary proportions.

I have only listened to the album a few times, but it gives me chills. I have the previous two albums, and the band seems to make a big leap each time they release something new. The Black Parade, however, is something incredible. I think this time, they've crossed a line and become something...how do I say....amazing, astounding...no, that doesn't quite do it. Epic, yeah that's the word! Anyhow, the music is like multiple orgasms in my ears!!! I can't help but feel terribly moved by it. It makes me want to do something...dramatic...

All of this aside from the fact that Gerard is the most incredibly attractive man to ever exist! I don't care what color he changes his hair to. I will remain forever obsessed and devoted!!

2 comments:

ghost said...

its gotta be something to be better than the second one. ghost of you is such an amazing song. i mean, its one that haunts me. effin love it.

Neko Noir said...

Just when you think they can't possibly take it another step up, they do.