10.09.2006

Kitties In Hell Have a tendency to Disappear

My adoption of Kaos, the blue-point Himalayan did not go through. By the time I'd gotten to the shelter on Friday night, he was gone. I'm supposing that he was adopted. But, while I was admiring and lamenting over the other prisoners there, my attention was drawn by a loud meowing. I didn't come home empty-handed.

My new cat's name is Toby. He's an extremely friendly orange tabby cat. I'm so in love! How long has it been that I've wanted an orange cat? Oh...say...since about the age of 7. Now I finally have one. He is a little sick though. Apparently, cats in shelters have a tendency to get "upper respiratory infection". So, he's currently and for the next few days, in quarantine in my bedroom. Even his little cat sneezes are adorable!



It's so nice to have a 3 day weekend. To all of you out there who aren't fortunate enough to hold a position with the state....NYA!!! I have managed to sleep through one entire day of my weekend, so I guess you could call it a regular weekend. Saturday night I went out and got loaded with Silver and friends. She likes to hang out at pool halls and this one was actually pretty nice. After about 5 shots, I didn't really care where I was and after 7, I didn't know where I was. It was fun. Neko got laid. Neko really, really needed to get laid. Neko is happy to have gotten laid. (smile)

On Sunday, my mom and I went out to the cemetery. You know, just to creep around and take pictures. I don't have any dead relatives in this state. I find it odd that my mother supports my odd fetish for tombstones. I took around 100 pics before my damn camera quit on me. That was only moments before I found the creepy crypt with the broken doors that you could see down into. There were some really odd things in this cemetery. A park that I used to live by had actually been a cemetery one upon a time and the bodies were dug up and moved to the cemetery I went to Sunday. Apparently, there had been a lot of controversy at the time because the "move" was a complete debacle. Remains were jumbled up together, not all the bodies were found, etc. Rumor has it that the park has ghosts. I never saw anything but male prostitutes and used condoms in that park. I would have preferred ghosts.

No comments: