9.22.2006

Ayche Eee El El

So, I'm sitting here at my desk, chowing on a box of grape flavored Nerds and Sweet Tarts and looking over my shoulder. There's nobody there. There's nobody in this office at all today. Why? Because the dreaded plague (the one that I've had for 3 weeks now) has taken them. So, I'm killing time because my boses aren't around and I don't have anything to do.

I get to leave at 3:30 too. Why? There is an "office picnic" that I'm going to. It doesn't sound like any one else is going though. They are either sick or sissy about the weather. But, I see it as an obligation. Besides, I don't get to leave early if I don't make an appearance. Unfortunately, none of the hottie attorneys are planning to attend. AND I'll miss my "pseudo date" with hottie CPA on the rail after work. Oi.

The original point of this email is that I'm here at my desk, crunching these strawberry flavored Nerds (I eat Nerds like you for breakfast!) and realized that I hardly ever read other blogs aside from my own. The one I read the most is Shenry's. If he hasn't posted anything recently, I'll go over his links and pick someone to read about. Sweat Flavored Gummi is my favorite second option. But, I found the Legendary Ghost through Shenry's blog and that's pretty kickin' too. I just don't feel that I give the blogging community much back in the way of appreciation. Guess I need to get around more.

Incidentally, both my cats have their own blogs now. How out of control is that?

1 comment:

shenry said...

Fuck, I don't blog hop much these days, either. I hit the links on the side of my page and I'm done. That alone takes enough time; I don't need to waste anymore time on blogs than I already do. As such, I'm really reluctant to add more links, unless I already know the person. Otherwise, I lurk for month or so and then make an informed decision as to whether or not I should add their link.

Now, if I were still blogging from work, I'd be blog hopping like a female frog on a vibrator.