9.11.2006

Holding Explosive Little Lessons

I'm totally infuriated. Read this and tell me how rediculous it is! It's about a new device called the "Rodenator" that this airport plans to use to explode Prairie Dogs! Sounds like a bad joke, doesn't it? But it made me red in the face to read the article. Don't these people know that there's a much more humane "vaccuum" machine that sucks up the critters alive so that they can be relocated?

I seem to have been on a rampage lately about these animal rights issues. Actually, I have been concerned about them for a long time now. I just recently decided to rememdy the fact that I feel so much guilt about not doing anything to help. So, I'm trying to be more active on that front. It's just that I think my blog is a convenient forum for such concerns. I don't plan to change Little Tragedies into a politial site. But, I do plan to include posts every now and then on the topic. Otherwise, it's business as usual.

2 comments:

ghost said...

speak your mind, chica. that's why we come.

Neko Noir said...

It's so nice to be appreciated! <3