9.18.2006

One Hell of an Employee

Here it is, only 2 and a half hours into the workweek, and already I'm screwing around online! These State gigs are sweet! (actually, I'm trying not to get busted).
In truth, if I actually had work to do right now, I'd be doing that first, surfing second.

Anyway, the point is that I've found these 2 sites that rock. Thought my friends with pets out there (Silver, Roach, Random) could get into these. I've already signed up with the feline option! It's like MySpace for four-leggers.

Catster

Dogster

It seems that I'm getting more and more into the cutsie stuff, huh? Cute Overload has short-circuited my brain! Now all I can think of is bunnies and hammies and skunks and ducks.....

3 comments:

ghost said...

whats a hammie?

shenry said...

Typically a "hammie" is either the muscle on the back of your leg, or a ham sandwich. But I think neko is talking about hamsters.

Neko Noir said...

Yes. Hammie = cute way of saying Hamster.