9.26.2006

More Coffee Condom Ideas from Hell

As I walked out of the building into the fresh air of my lunch hour, I was again struck with inspiration. Twice in one day?! What are the odds? Here's how it plays out:

Instead of working through the corporate coffee giants, why not cut out the middle-man and take on this beast myself? I can combine my artsy tendancies (if somewhat weak) with my desire to improve the coffee drinking experience! I'll keep the coffee condoms I collect each day and make them into personalized coffee condoms de arte! Then, I can sell sets of the suckers on eBay and donate the money myself to any enviro-charity I choose ~ which will probably be the Nature Conservancy. That could even be a selling point of the product. I can expand into gift-sets and holiday themes! Now, if only I knew someone savvy enough to set up a website for me. I could do it myself, but I haven't the time to learn all the tech-speak I'll need.

Of course, I intend to continue my letter campaign. That way, I can try both angles at once. Whee! I like to be inspired.

2 comments:

Random said...

well, i could put together a website for you. and possibly even host it for a while....

IF QWEST WOULD FUCKING GIVE ME A STATIC IP!

oh, sorry. rantage. my bad.

but, yeah, lemmie know what you need and if i can't do it for you i can find someone to do it for you.

Neko Noir said...

That would be flippin sweet! I will formulate and solidify some ideas and then we can pow-wow. ^_^