9.28.2006

Heell...Oops..Hell

I have another update on the coffee thing. This morning, I had the chance to speak to my barista at Peet's. He said that if you bring you own mug in, they make the coffee in the actual mug instead of making it in a paper cup and pouring it into your mug. So, Shenry, if you go to Peet's, your idea works. I can't vouch for any other place though. I just know that I saw it done that way once or twice at another shop. As an added bonus, Peet's will take 10 cents off your order if you bring in your own mug. Spiffaroo.

3 comments:

ghost said...

sorry i cant help with this particular fight. i dont drink coffee. or any drink that costs four dollars for that matter.

Neko Noir said...

No problem. Props for the ,moral support!

shenry said...

I was thinking about what you were saying about how they make the drink in a paper cup and then into the travel mug, and it makes hygienic sense when ordering cappuccino drinks, or any drinks that use the milk steamer-thingy. I will reflect further upon this. I have decided, because of your posts, to bring my travel mug when I go café hopping with Elsie. Why not? It's easy, I like my travel mug a lot, and at the very least I save a lid and a coffee condom.